A: Yes. Every site we develop is mobile-friendly. All the sites work well on a wide variety of screen sizes, from smartphones and tablets through to small and large desktop monitors.
A: YES! Everything that will be built for you, it will be 100% owned by you.
A: No, we do not offer refund or money back guarantee because we believe in our quality work and support. We do offer revisions and warranty. We make sure our customers should be 100% satisfied at the end of the project and we do satisfy them.
A: Yes, we do.
A: Yes, absolutely.
A: There are 7 main steps in our website development process works:
1. Discovery – If it’s a new site then we will start by discussing the subjects & functionality of your site and will develop an outline for you accordingly. If you have a prototype, we will review your work and will make further recommendations for improvements according to requirements and needs.
2. Approval: After sharing outline, we will ask you for your approval on content (images and text)” Whether you will compile all the content by yourself, for the website or we will do it for you” and concept including colors, fonts, design, theme, logo, image style, and layout.
3. Preliminary Design – We will show you an initial design. At this stage, you will have the opportunity to request changes if you want to.
4. Organization – Once you approved the initial design then, we will organize all the details.
5. Implementation – After organization, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes tangible and where we add site-specific features.
6. Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an opportunity at this time to test the site by yourself as well.
7. Launch – Once we will have your final approval then, we will launch the site, that marks the end of the project.
A: It totally depends on the complexity of the website. It typically takes 3-6 weeks for us to design and build a small-scale website.
A: Mostly we take 75 % upfront payment, rest payment is due at design approval. We don’t have any hard and fast rule for payments, it can be decided on mutual understanding.
A: Our prices rely on many aspects. Firstly, we would like to a brief discussion about web designing and web development with you like the nature of your business, features, and interactivity that you are interested in. We will ask you some questions about core concept of the site like, will you provide us with content or you want us to write it for you? would you like to sell online or not etc.? After a discussion, we would be able to give you a ballpark number. We would also share an inclusive proposal that outlines the scope, process, and costs.
A: We work with small start-ups, large corporations, nonprofits, B2B, B2C and more, across many business industries like technology, food, apparel, health, beauty, camps, travel, finance, arts, fair trade, and more.
A: We accept payments through credit & debit “master or visa “card. We will send you a payment link, you will fill in your details in the payment form by yourself. We don’t ask for your confidential and personal information at all. We accept payments through merchant therefore, your money will be in safe hands.
A: We build all of our websites on the open-source Content Management System (CMS) platform called MODX. We also build on WordPress, Joomla, Drupal as well.
A: We 360 Tech Whizz have been serving since last an era in the United States. It was recognized in 2008 by a group of proficient reformers. The team at 360 Tech Whizz has not only been serving its patrons in the United States but from all over the world with excellent work and extraordinary customer service. We generate solutions as per our client needs and deliver product consultation by going an extra mile. We have faith in in-house proficiency, therefore; we have professionals for Web designing and web development.
A: Yes. We give 3 months warranty. In case of any change, to fix any error or issue, you can contact us within warranty time period, but we are always available to make changes for you if you don’t have the time or you need complex changes.