A: There are 7 main steps in our mobile app development process works:
1. Discovery – we will start by discussing the core concept and functionality of your mobile app and will develop an outline for you accordingly. If you have a prototype, we will review your work and will make further recommendations for improvements according to requirements and needs.
2. Approval: After sharing outline, we will ask you for your approval on content (images and text)” Whether you will compile all the content, for the mobile app or we will do it for you” and concept including colors, fonts, design, theme, logo, image style, and layout.
3. Preliminary Design – We will show you an initial design. At this stage, you will have the opportunity to request changes if you want to.
4. Organization – Once you approved the initial design then, we will organize all the details.
5. Implementation – After organization, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes tangible and where we add app-specific features.
6. Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an opportunity at this time to test the mobile app by yourself as well.
7. Launch – Once we will have your final approval then, we will launch the mobile app, that marks the end of the project.
A: No, we do not offer refund or money back guarantee because we believe in our quality work and support. We do offer revisions and warranty. We make sure our customers should be 100% satisfied at the end of the project and we do satisfy them.
A: Yes, absolutely.
A: The success of a mobile application depends on targeted market and marketing strategies to achieve users. Along with a great mobile app, it is very important to have a good marketing plan to gain grip.
A: You would be connected with us throughout the mobile app development process.
A: It totally depends on the complexity of the mobile app.
A: Before we start developing a mobile app, we will send you a legal contract in which it will be mentioned that your mobile app idea is 100% secure and confidential with us.
A: It is not required to have a website with the same features as a mobile application.
A: For the Apple developer account, you will need to pay $99 USD/ year.
For the Android developer account, you will need to pay $25 USD/ one time.
A: It totally depends on the package you choose and depends on complexity of mobile application. It also depends on features that you want to add in a custom package.
A: MEAN stands for “MongoDB ExpressJS AngularJS NodeJS” which is a combination of database, back-end-coding, and front-end-coding.
LAMP stands for “Linux Apache MySQL PHP” which is open source proven technology to build server-side coding.
A: Native app development is a default language and IDE for both iOS and Android, i.e. Objective C/ Swift with Xcode for iOS and JAVA/ Kotlin with Android Studio for Android. Cross-platform technology is a framework where coding is done once, however, it can be utilized to deploy an app in iOS, Android, and Windows phone.
A: We accept payments through credit & debit “master or visa “card. We will send you a payment link, you will fill in your details in the payment form by yourself. We don’t ask for your confidential and personal information at all. We accept payments through merchant therefore, your money will be in safe hands.
A: We target both iPhone and the latest Android smartphones, we recommend customers to launch the mobile app in both the platforms.
A: We work on all latest technologies that are for both web and mobile app development. Web: PHP/ WordPress/ Magento/ CakePHP/ Zend/ YII/ Laravel/ Codeignitor/ AngularJS/ NodeJS. Mobile: iPhone native/ Android native/ IONIC/ Phonegap/ React Native
A: We usually take 50% payment upfront, rest of 50% payment will be divided into different milestones. On completion of each milestone, you will complete the payment for that milestone.
A: Once 100% payment is cleared, you will be the owner of all source code.
A: We 360 Tech Whizz have been serving since last an era in the United States. It was recognized in 2008 by a group of proficient reformers. The team at 360 Tech Whizz has not only been serving its patrons in the United States but from all over the world with excellent work and extraordinary customer service. We generate solutions as per our client needs and deliver product consultation by going an extra mile. We have faith in in-house proficiency, therefore; we have professionals for mobile apps development.
Yes, we will help you to fill account details and payment related terms to complete developer account sign up the process.
A: Yes. We give 3 months warranty. In case of any change, to fix any error or issue, you can contact us within warranty time period, but we are always available to make changes for you if you don’t have the time or you need complex changes.
A: Yes, that would be a free service from our side.