A: There are 7 main steps in our website development process works:
1. Discovery – If it’s a new site then we will start by discussing the subjects & functionality of your site and will develop an outline for you accordingly. If you have a prototype, we will review your work and will make further recommendations for improvements according to requirements and needs.
2. Approval: After sharing outline, we will ask you for your approval on content (images and text)” Whether you will compile all the content by yourself, for the website or we will do it for you” and concept including colors, fonts, design, theme, logo, image style, and layout.
3. Preliminary Design – We will show you an initial design. At this stage, you will have the opportunity to request changes if you want to.
4. Organization – Once you approved the initial design then, we will organize all the details.
5. Implementation – After organization, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes tangible and where we add site-specific features.
6. Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an opportunity at this time to test the site by yourself as well.
7. Launch – Once we will have your final approval then, we will launch the site, that marks the end of the project.